The light of one star is not bright enough to illuminate the darkness but the light of many stars brightens the night sky.
Today we invite you to help brighten this coming school year for our hijas. With the ongoing pandemic, we know that Spark, our annual holiday marketplace, is not a fundraiser that we can realistically host this year. And, yet, we need to be able to continue to holistically serve our members and their families – even if it must happen virtually to be safe.
If just 250 donors gave $250 each, we could serve our hijas without interruption for the 2020-2021 school year and ensure their futures continue to shine as bright as the stars that illuminate their way.
What will your $250 help Circle de Luz accomplish?
- Pay for a class program.
- Provide 3 hours of American Sign Language translation to make one of our programs accessible to all of our families.
- Cover a week of rent for our office and program location.
- Fund an hija and her family’s Run Big Dream Big experience.
- Pay for 3 of our hijas to experience our annual high ropes course challenge.
- Provide several therapy sessions for an hija who needs support.
- Allow us to compensate our staff members at a competitive rate.
Make your contribution today!
- When you become a donor today, you will become a Sparkler and be honored on our “Sparkler” wall of fame.
- We welcome a full payment on the donation, or the option to defer half of the payment for 30 days.
- You can complete your donation via this form or mail your check made out to Circle de Luz to PO Box 2, Davidson, NC 28036, please include in the memo “Sparkler Fundraiser”