Circle de Luz is a Charlotte-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit that empowers young Latinas to exhibit resilience, confidence and authenticity as they complete high school and pursue further education.
Circle de Luz radically empowers young Latinas by supporting their transformation through extensive mentoring, holistic programming and scholarship funds for further education.
Circle de Luz inspires a generation of resilient and confident Latinas who actively work to create a better community for all.
Our Guiding Beliefs
- Every child deserves access to education and the opportunity to pursue her potential.
- Latinas face numerous unique challenges that deserve our community’s attention.
- Education is fundamental to personal success.
- Compassionate mentoring facilitates possibility and empowerment.
- Exposure to opportunity matters.
- Cultivating a community of leadership and service created engaged citizens of the world.
- Supporting our hijas means embracing and being available to their families.
- Measuring impact and evaluating our processes is essential to our success.